I have absolutely incredible episode for your today. I’m talking with Alex Birkett from ConversionXL about different ways to optimize a blog for higher conversions.
During the chat, we’ve discussed the difficulties SaaS companies face when trying to convert blog visitors, how visitor behavior has changed recently, and what typically prevents visitors from acting on your calls to action.
But where we really dive in is when Alex and I start discussing different strategies SaaS companies can take to identify and eliminate conversion killers on their blogs.
So, if you struggle to convince blog visitors to sign up for your trial, download a lead magnet, or join your email list, then this episode is for you.
Some of the questions I asked Alex:
- What are the emerging trends in blog visitor behavior?
- What are the most distracting elements on typical companies’ blogs?
- How to find out if you have any conversion killers on your blog?
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The impact of content on conversions.
- Different strategies for testing your blog for potential conversion killers.
About Alex and ConversionXL
ConversionXL is undeniably one of the hottest CRO companies out there, helping mid-market and enterprise companies grow online revenues by optimizing their site conversions.
And Alex works as growth marketer at ConversionXL, helping the company to scale to 1 million visitors a month.
Ways to Get in Touch with Alex:
Thank you for listening!