In this episode, I’m talking with Alexandra Tachalova, a digital marketing consultant, speaker, and former brand manager at SEMrush about a strategy that offers new opportunities to grow a SaaS company and attract new users – Digital PR.
In our chat, we’ve covered everything from the definition of digital PR, and what makes it different from traditional public relations. Alex also walked us through the typical digital PR campaign, from concept to results tracking.
But where we really dive in is how to use proprietary research to create unique and highly engaging content that you could use as a basis for increasing your product awareness, generate media buzz, and send targeted traffic to your site.
So, if you’re wondering how to give your brand or product a buzz, then this episode is for you.
Some of the questions I asked Alex:
- What exactly is digital PR?
- How could digital PR help a SaaS company to grow?
- How to choose the right media to reach out to, and how to do it?
- How do you track results from a digital PR campaign?
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How digital PR helps connect your product with the right audience.
- What results you could expect from a digital PR campaign.
- How to use proprietary research as a foundation for highly-engaging content.
- The process of identifying, and reaching out to influencers, and media.
About Alexandra Tachalova
Alexandra Tachalova has worked in digital marketing for over six years. She is a digital marketing consultant, helping makers of digital marketing tools to open new markets and boost sales. Previously, she was responsible for advancing SEMrush’s brand presence in European markets.
Alex is also a frequent speaker and spoke at all the major search industry events such as BrightonSEO, Ungagged, SEOzone, SMX, SEMdays, and much more.
Alex is also the founder of Digital Olympus, a free online digital marketing conference, bringing the brightest minds in the industry to share their insight and experience.
- Digital Olympus Conference
- Hooks and Red Herrings by Hannah Smith
Ways to get in touch with Alex:
Thank you for listening!
Can I let you know when the next episode is out?
Sign up to never miss an episode