Content writing and content promotion services for marketing agencies.
It doesn’t matter what type of agency you run – inbound, PPC, SEO… – you need content.
Lots of it.
Your clients sites, content strategies or advertising campaigns won’t do without a written word.
But the trouble starts when your in-house writers can no longer handle all the work you have. Or if you need them to focus on other projects instead.
That’s where we come in.
We’re a small but highly experienced team of SaaS copywriters and content writers, assisting agencies like yours in developing content and copy to help your clients achieve their goals.
We’re skilled across a wide range of content types, from blog posts to eBooks, white papers and other lead magnets, emails, drip campaigns and much more.
We’ve worked with brands of all sizes, from enterprise giants to small startups.
And thanks to our unique expertise in SaaS and strict focus on the software market, we can quickly understand your product, audience along with their challenges, and write content that will engage them *emotionally*.
Content and copy we’ve delivered for marketing agencies include:
- Blog posts/Guest posts
- Long-form Guides
- Landing pages
- Email campaigns
- Drip campaigns
- Whitepapers and other lead magnets
and much more.
Benefits of Hiring Usermagnet
- Ability to deliver more content types and scale your content production
- Free us resources for other projects
- Eliminate the need for more payroll employees, holiday cover,
- Access to highly specialised writing expertise
White label content writing for agencies
We provide a full, white label option for agencies, meaning that your client will never know about our involvement.
We work directly with you, and hand over the content in a Google Docs that you can then present to a client.
White label writing FAQs:
Q: How do we ensure the quality of your content
A: We have a process for working with agencies that’s super simple but giving you full control over the content.
1. Onboarding. At the start, we’ll ask you to provide us with some basic information about your client and their target audience so that we know who we target. This step happens only once for each client.
2. Briefing. You provide us with the brief. It can be as simple as the topic and some generic idea about what to include.
Depending on the nature of the project, we might also request some additional information, if needed.
3. Research. We conduct research on our end, compiling all information we need to deliver your project, and present you with a brief for sign off. This ensures that we’ve understood the topic, and included everything you hoped to see there.
4. First draft. Next, we then provide you with the first draft of the piece for review and feedback that we incorporate into the second draft.
5. Final draft. Upon completion, you sign off on the piece, and the project’s done. In case of blog posts, we can also submit and format the content directly in WordPress for you. For copywriting projects, we prepare them to hand over to your designer.
It’s that simple.
Q: Are you not just another marketplace that churns out 100s of articles a week?
A: No. But it’s true, many content creation companies simply match you with freelancers to deliver your copy.
When you hire us, you hire a team of highly-experienced tech writers, fully trained in writing marketing copy and content for the SaaS buyers.
As a result, our content always exceeds words created by generic writers without in-depth experience in marketing software products.
Q: How do I know how much you cost me?
A: We offer flat pricing for most content types, making it super easy to calculate our cost without a need for proposals or lengthy price negotiations.
Naturally, as an agency, you can’t predict all content you need to publish each month at the start of the month. So we typically agree on the minimum monthly amount of content with agencies, and then, add any overload to the next month’s invoice.